Visa Extension - Passports

by Ron Mitchell

Me and my asawa ko

Me and my asawa ko

I just have a quick question. I would like to know where I can file for an extension of my stay in Cebu? I want to stay 27 days so I would need to extend 6 days. If you could shine some light on that for me I would be greatly happy. Oh, it's a U.S. passport.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Q & A.