To pamper both business and leisure travellers looking to unwind in comfort and style, Mandarin Oriental, Manila offers the “Club Indulgence” package, replete with thoughtful amenities to provide comfort, wellness, and more.
The package allows access to the exclusive and well-appointed Mandarin Oriental Club lounge, where guests can meet or relax in a chic residential ambience amid oriental design accents and panoramic views of the city skyline.
The “Club Indulgence” package is priced at PHP 8,000 for single or double occupancy in a Club Deluxe Room and includes:
• One-way airport transfer
• 30-minute Jetlag Reliever massage at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Manila
• Executive breakfast, afternoon tea, evening cocktails and hors d' oeuvres and all-day refreshments at the Club Lounge
• Complimentary use of a Club Boardroom (two hours per day)
Lobby of Mandarin Oriental, Manila
• Unlimited daily access of high speed wired and wireless Internet in-room and at the Club Lounge
• Complimentary pressing of one suit/dress per day
• Dedicated Concierge services
The Club Indulgence package requires a minimum two nights’ stay. Rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government tax, and are valid until 31 December 2012.
Room reservations can be made by contacting the hotel’s reservations hotline on: +63 (2) 750 8888 or by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mandarin Oriental, Manila
Situated in a quiet address in the heart of Makati’s Central Business District, Mandarin Oriental, Manila is within walking distance of stylish malls and shops in the Ayala Commercial Center. Renowned for its outstanding cuisine, the hotel features three restaurants, two popular bars, and a lounge.
Four exclusive and highly rated Club floors with a private lounge provide utmost guest satisfaction, as do a cozy luxury spa, a fully equipped business centre, and a health club with advanced fitness equipment. Banquet and meeting facilities are also available.