AirAsia promo's and commitment to low fares lies in their promise of “Now Everyone Can Fly”
The service targets guests who can do without the frills of full-service airlines in exchange for low fares.
Less time on the ground and more time in the air means we get the most of every flight through high aircraft utilization, lower costs and greater airline and staff productivity.
The more you DIY (self check-in), the more we save on operational costs – that means lower fares for you!
Pay only for what you want. If you want additional inflight comfort, just add-on. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Constantly on the lookout for the latest advancement in savings, we are the first airline to use the new Airbus A320 aircraft installed with ‘sharklet wing tips’ to lower wind drag and provide better fuel consumption.
AirAsia Back With free seats Promo, Offers 3 Million Seats
Booking Period : September 7 - 13, 2015
Travel Period : March 1 to Oct. 29, 2016
AirAsia is back with its free* seats promotion with three million seats available for booking from Sept. 7-13, for travel period from March 1 to Oct. 29, 2016.
The promotion offers free* seats (excluding airport tax, fuel surcharge and other applicable fees) to over 100 destinations across 20 countries in Asia and Australia on both AirAsia and AirAsia X flights.
AirAsia Group Chief Commercial Officer Siegtraund Teh said for a 24-hour head start, AirAsia BIG members and AirAsia ezpay card members can enjoy priority flight redemption for the free seats on airasiabig.com and airasia.com, respectively.
She said bargain hunters could also save up to 50 percent and more when they book their hotel with free* seats on AirAsiaGo.com.
"We are proud to be the pioneers of low-cost travel and we are pleased to once again offer the legendary free* seats to our guests," she said in a statement here Sunday.
She said as a group, AirAsia had introduced a total of nine routes this year thus far, out of which are six unique routes that only AirAsia Group operates on such as from Kuala Lumpur to Pontianak, Goa, Kaohsiung, Sapporo and Changsha. (PNA/FFC/CDN)
• A non-refundable processing fee is applicable for payments via credit, debit or charge card
• Fare includes airport taxes (except for selected airports where airport tax is collected at the point of departure)
• Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights
• Valid for new purchases only
• All fares are quoted for single journey (one-way) only
• All taxes must be paid at the time of purchase unless otherwise stated
• Foreign fares are subjected to currency exchange rates
• Offer is subject to availability and AirAsia’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage
• No refunds are permitted after payment has been made
• Guests travelling need to provide all necessary travel documents (eg valid passport, visa where applicable etc) at the time of departure
• AirAsia reserves the right to deny guests from boarding without proper documentation • Full payment shall be made upon booking
• Changes to flights and dates are permitted subject to change fees
• Changes to name are not permitted
• Only available for online bookings at www.airasia.com