Sunny Cebu Newsletter
... Keeping You Up-to-Date
No need for you to search around for travel information related to the Philippines - we do that for you. Sunny Cebu Newsletter boils it all down and reports only the important material that you need to know.
Latest Philippines Travel Headlines
• Magayon Festival Special Hotel Rates From The Oriental Legazpi
• Weeklong 19th Panaad sa Negros Festival Set
• Where Are the Best Beaches in Southeast Asia? Have More Fun at Beaches in the Philippines
• Visa on Arrival Philippines Latest Policies For Foreign Tourists
• Panaad sa Camiguin 2012
• Lake Sebu in South Cotabato Offers Up a Variety of Fun Activities
• La Laguna Festival 2012, Slated For April 20-29
• Cordillera Administrative Region Noted for Sports and Adventure Tourism
• Pink Beach in Northern Samar - It's Really More Colorful in the Philippines!
• Laoag Philippines SandBoarding Draws More Tourists
• Laguna Philippines Caliraya Lake, a Captivating Man-Made Lake in Laguna
• Tubbataha : One of the World’s Top Scuba Diving Places
• Bicol Philippines - Nature, Water Sports, Perfect Cones, and Gentle Giants
• Retirement Plan Philippines? Subic: A Top Philippine Retirement Haven - SBMA
Latest Philippines Flights Headlines
• Cebu Pacific Promo Offers P1 Seat Sale to Philippine Destinations
• Philippine Airlines Promo Holy Week Sale for Domestic Flights
• Cebu Pacific International Flights - Kalibo-Hong Kong, Manila-Xiamen Launched
• Flights in the Philippines Increased With New Routes Set to Open to and From Clark
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."