Sunny Cebu Newsletter
... Keeping You Up-to-Date
No need for you to search around for travel information related to the Philippines - we bring it all to you.
Latest Philippines Travel Headlines
* Cebu Pacific Starts Direct Manila Riyadh Flights
The Philippines' leading airline, Cebu Pacific Air now flies thrice weekly, non-stop flights between Manila and Riyadh...
* Philippine Airlines Begins Manila New York Flights in March 2015
Philippine Airlines is flying to the Big Apple, New York City, on March 15, 2015,
marking the carrier's much-awaited network expansion to the US east coast...
* Negros Oriental’s Buglasan Festival of festivals Set on Oct. 17-26
This 2014 Negros Oriental's Buglasan Festival of festivals celebration is set on October 17-26 with more than 50 events calendared for the celebration. ..
* A Family Friendly Baguio Hotel - Azalea Hotels and Residences
A family visit in Baguio City deserves a family friendly hotel, one that you can find only at Azalea Hotels and Residences Baguio...
* Cebu Pacific Supports Mactan-
Cebu Airport Expansion
The airline currently operates 27 routes from Cebu to other domestic and international destinations...
• The Most Comprehensive Philippine Travel Guide
• Updated September 2014
• New Price!
• Receive 8 FREE eReports
* Naturalist Eco-Guiding Training to help Mt. Hamiguitan Keep World Heritage Status
The Department of Tourism (DoT) stressed the importance of continuously conducting naturalist eco-guiding training to ensure that Mt. Hamiguitan in Davao Oriental maintains its status as a world heritage site...
* Kalinga to Launch Village Hopping Tour Package
The provincial government of Kalinga will launch its village tour package, a one-day scenic drive and camping from Tabuk City to Lubuagan this month...
* Dumaguete City Named one of the World’s Top Retirement Destinations
Dumaguete City has been recognized as one of the best places to retire across the globe according to the 2014 Retire Overseas Index released by the Overseas Retirement Letter...
* Philippine Festivals; More Colorful, Exciting Anihan Festival Awaits Visitors
The municipality of Duenas in the province of Iloilo, has included new features to make its annual Anihan Festival more colorful, informative and exciting this year..
* Turtle Watching at Turtle Islands, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Joining a group of personnel from the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR)-9, we
recently visited this nesting ground of sea turtles at the southern tip of Philippine Archipelago...
"I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse." ― Florence Nightingale