Sunny Cebu Newsletter
... Keeping You Up-to-Date
No need for you to search around for travel information related to the Philippines - we bring it all to you.
Latest Philippines Travel Headlines
* Cebu Pacific Promo - Flying Just Got Easier With PayPal
Flying to the Philippines is not only more affordable than ever, but also more convenient, now that tickets aboard the country's largest airline, Cebu Pacific Air can be purchased through PayPal, a global leader in online payments...
* DOT-6 Set to Promote Western Visayas Tourism
Through Films for the 3rd Year
After two years of successful holding of film festivals featuring the works of mostly Ilonggo filmmakers, the Department of Tourism (DOT) 6 and its partners are now gearing up for Western Visayas CineKasimanwa 3 in 2015...
* Cebu Pacific Air on Track to Fly its 100 Millionth Passenger
The Philippines' leading airline, Cebu Pacific Air will soon fly its 100 millionth passenger, after 18 years of operations...
* Cocogrove Beach Resort Expansion is Big Boost to Tourism in Siquijor
Lone congressional district representative “Doc” Marie Anne Pernes hailed the owners and management of Cocogrove Beach resort for its expansion saying, it’s a big
boost to the island’s tourism industry and local economy....
* Philippine Airlines Promo - PAL Promo and PAL Discount Fares
Philippine Airlines is offering amazing low fares for the holidays...
• The Most Comprehensive Philippine Travel Guide
• Updated October 2014
• New Price!
• Receive 8 FREE eReports
* Bohol to Launch Year-Round Tourism Campaign; Visit Bohol 2015
The province of Bohol is ramping up efforts to re-market itself as a major tourism destination in a year-round tourism campaign and travel fair, dubbed "Visit Bohol 2015" slated next year...
* Pawikan Conservation, a Successful Story in Bataan
A multi-awarded veterinarian described on Sunday the pawikan conservation program in this province as a successful story that should go down from generation to generation...
* Sarangani to Host Leg of 2015 Paragliding World Cup
Sarangani province will be hosting next year one of the major legs of the Paragliding Accuracy World Cup (PGAWC)...
* Philippine Festivals; Cagayan Eco-Tourism Fest to Highlight Migratory Birds
The various migratory bird species will take center stage when the municipality of Sta. Teresita will stage the 3rd National Eco-Tourism festival in February next year...
* Tiger Airways Opens New Manila-GenSan Flights
Another airline has expanded its operations here to complement the area’s growing passenger and cargo traffic...
'Matara Reef' is Gonzaga’s New Tourist Destination
Located along the seashore of Barangay San Jose, Gonzaga, Cagayan, is Matara Reef, a marine protected area turned into the new tourism destination in the province...
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
― Benjamin Franklin
All the Best...