Sunny Cebu Newsletter
... Keeping You Up-to-Date
No need for you to search around for travel information related to the Philippines - we bring it all to you.
Latest Philippines Travel Headlines
* Philippine Airlines Promo - PAL Promo and PAL Discount Fares
Philippine Airlines & The Philippine Star FLY to NYC contest - Start spreading the news and show the world why you would want to go to New York....
* Black Gold of Cagayan; Laver Seaweed
The Creator must have loved Sta. Praxedes, Cagayan so much that He gifted her with a
precious seaweed, now the toast of Northern Philippines (Porphyra acanthophora)...
* 3.4M Tourists Visit Central Visayas From Jan.-Nov. 2014
A total of 3.4 million tourists arrived in Central Visayas from January-November in 2014, the latest available data released by the Department of Tourism (DOT) 7 said...
* Puerto Princesa Targets More Inclusive Tourism Industry in 2015
The City Tourism Office (CTO) here now eyes more inclusive tourism industry in 2015 by enhancing and improving facilities in existing sightseeing attractions that will also create more livelihood and employment opportunities for residents...
* Cebu Pacific Promo - 100,000 Piso Seats After 100 Millionth Passenger Milestone
Cebu Pacific Air marks its 100 millionth passenger milestone by making more than 100,000 seats available for the base fare of only PHP1 (piso)...
* XTERRA Triathlon Kicks off Albay's 2015 Tourism Blitz and Festival Season
The launching of the XTERRA Albay Off-Road Triathlon here February 8, to coincide with the opening of the month-long Cagsawa Festival, kicks off Albay’s 2015 tourism blitz and festival season...
• The Most Comprehensive Philippine Travel Guide
• Updated February 2015
• 317 Pages
• Receive 8 FREE eReports
* Ilocos Norte's Enduring Terra Cotta Pottery
Officials of this heritage town continues to pursue innovations for the age-old terra cotta industry that has sustained generations of families of pot-
* Promoting Ilocos Sur Tourist Spots as a Haven for Water Sports Adventure
Ilocos Sur is not only known for its historical landmarks such as the Vigan Heritage Village but also its fine beaches that attract foreign and local tourists...
* Sorsogon Province's Eco-Tourism Marvels Other Than Donsol's Whale Sharks
Sorsogon maybe an obscure province but its utterly charming beaches kissed by exotic marine life-rich waters should not be overlooked by tropical holiday seekers who want heartening places away from the arduous urban crowd....
* GenSan Braces for
Kalilangan Festival 2015
The 2015 Kalilangan Festival is definitely another interesting milestone to look forward to this year, not just that it will be grandest for sure but more so it is meaningfully festive...
* La Union's Tourism, Economy to Pick up With TPLEX Completion
La Union hopes to cash in on the full-scale operation of the toll road project Tarlac-Pangasinan-La Union-Expressway or TPLEX this year...
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."
All the Best...