Sunny Cebu Newsletter
... Keeping You Up-to-Date
No need for you to search around for travel information related to the Philippines - we bring it all to you.
Latest Philippines Travel Headlines
* Cagayan Philippines; Region 2's Ecotourism Sites
With the implementation of the 10-year National Ecotourism Strategy (NES) and Action Plan, the Regional Ecotourism Council members have chosen five ecotourism sites for enhacement...
* Cebu Pacific Accepts 52nd Aircraft in Time for Holiday Peak
Philippines' leading airline, Cebu Pacific, took delivery of its 52nd aircraft, a brand-new Airbus A320 with Sharklets....
* Philippine Festivals; Sinadya sa Halaran Festival Activities Up
Religious and civic activities have already been lined up for the event set from December 5 to 8 this year...
* Book Features Investment Opportunities in SOCCSKSARGEN
The Department of Trade and Industry in SOCCSKSARGEN Region (DTI 12) through the National Economic Research and Business Assistance Center (NERBAC) has launched a book that presents business opportunities in the region....
• The Most Comprehensive Philippine Travel Guide
• Updated September 2014
• New Price!
• Receive 8 FREE eReports
* Largest Route Development Event for the Asia-Pacific
Region Heads to Manila
It was announced today that in 2016 Routes Asia will head to the Philippines when the event takes place in the vibrant capital city of Manila, 06th-08th March 2015...
* Cebu Pacific Adds More Flights Between Cebu and Tandag, Surigao del Sur
The Philippines' leading airline, Cebu Pacific boosts its direct service between Cebu and Tandag, Surigao del Sur, with three additional flights....
* Reinventing Abel Iloco
From traditional pillow cases, blankets and linens, ‘Abel Iloco’ re-emerged in the national market as material for classy home furniture and accesories...
* Manila to Host First MTV Music Evolution in 2015
The Department of Tourism (DOT), through its Tourism Promotions Board (TPB), has entered into a collaboration with Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) Asia, a division of Viacom Inc. for the launch of MTV Music Evolution in the second quarter of 2015 in Manila...
"An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind."
― M.K. Gandhi