Sunny Cebu Newsletter
... Keeping You Up-to-Date
No need for you to search around for travel information related to the Philippines - we bring it all to you. Sunny Cebu Newsletter boils it all down and reports only the important material that you need to know.
Latest Philippines Travel Headlines
* PAL Debuts New Business Class With Latest A330-300 Wide-Body Jet
Philippine Airlines has commenced the latest phase of its fleet modernization program with the delivery of its newest long-range aircraft, the Airbus A330-300 jet, featuring a modern, two-class cabin configured into economy (with a sub-section premium economy) and an all-new, state-of-the-art
* Cagayan Province Returns as Tourist Destination Anew
In the mid 1980s and onward to the 1990s, the province suffered the brunt of skirmishes which resulted in the loss of lives and at times, properties most particularly in the countrysides where the majority of Cagayan’s tourism gems are located...
* Dumaguete City Ranks 3rd as LGU Tourism Destination in Central Visayas
Dumaguete City continues to be a popular destination for tourists and now ranks as the 3rd top destination in Central Visayas (CV)...
* ASEAN Integration to Open More Opportunities
for Philippine Tourism Industry
Regional integration for ASEAN Economic Community 2015 will open the door for more opportunities for the country’s tourism industry...
* Malapatan: A Rich Tapestry of Colors, Cuisine and Culture
Tucked near the southern edge of Sarangani province is a small, sleepy town with a rich and colorful culture; whose richness is only matched by its equally beautiful mix of well-preserved tradition and reserved natural tourist destinations...
• The Most Extensive Philippine Travel Guide
• New Price!
• Updated June 2014
• Receive 8 FREE eReports
* Clark Green City to Boost PHL’s Competitiveness in ASEAN Integration
Developing the Clark Green City (CGC) will help boost the country’s economic Competitiveness once ASEAN integration takes place in 2015, the state-owned Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) said...
* Ecotourism Projects Eyed for Tawi-Tawi’s Turtle Islands
Ecotourism projects aimed to protect endangered marine species and help sustain community-based tourism enterprises are being developed on Turtle Islands, one of the world’s major nesting sites of marine turtles and located in the country’s southernmost frontier...
* 18th Kaliguan Festival to Kick-off on June 24 in Surigao del Sur Town
This year's celebration is anchored on the theme, "One Vision, United Action Towards Sustainable Tourism Development." ..
* 3 Promos for Year-Round Balinese Celebrations by Cintai Corito's Garden
Experience Bali in Batangas by using these year-round promos offered by Cintai Corito's Garden Resort. The deals are available at the hotel's website...
* Cebu Pacific Promo fly from Manila to Sydney and Kuwait
The Philippines’ leading airline, Cebu Pacific (PSE:CEB) will operate direct flights from Manila to Sydney, Australia and to Kuwait this September, to serve Filipino expatriates and open more opportunities for tourism...
"When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
George Washington Carver (1864-1943)