Sunny Cebu Newsletter
... Keeping You Up-to-Date
No need for you to search around for travel information related to the Philippines - we bring it all to you. Sunny Cebu Newsletter boils it all down and reports only the important material that you need to know.
Latest Philippines Travel Headlines
* Matagoan Festival to Stage Choreographed Band Performance
Tabuk City, Kalinga is set to stage the first and largest choreographed band performance in the Cordillera region...
* Bacnotan's Unspoiled Treasure
looking for off the beaten path summer getaways could find them 15 kilometers north of San Fernando City in La Union...
* Palawan: Kota Kinabalu's Next Door Eco-Tourism Hideaway
Palawan is irresistible - even to the founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum (WEF), Dr. Klaus Schwab, who spent some time at the exclusive Amanpulo...
* There's More to Cagayan Breakfast Than Crabs
Historic and picturesque Buguey in Cagayan province has always been consistent and insistent as far as their culinary offerings are concerned...
* New Tourist Attraction Opens in
Leyte’s Inopacan Town
Inopacan town in Leyte recently opened the Nature’s Walk and Viewdeck, its newest addition of tourist attractions to lure more visitors...
• "Philippines Insider" - The Most Extensive Philippine Travel Guide
• Updated May 2014
• Receive 8 FREE eReports !
* Cebu’s Imperial Palace to Sport New Name Next Month
The Imperial Palace Waterpark Resort and Spa in Lapu-Lapu City will be renamed Jpark Island Resort Cebu (JPI) starting next month...
* Kalinga Introduces Village Hopping Tour Package
A new tourism package promoting at least five cultural villages in three towns in the province is in the offing...
* Daet, Camarines Norte Launches 22nd Pinyasan Festival
Daet, Camarines Norte has formally launched the 22nd Pinyasan Festival which will commence on June 15 in time for Daet's 431st foundation anniversary...
* UNWTO Secretary-General Sees Tourism as Key to Peace, Cooperation and Growth
Taleb Rifai, United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) secretary- general, sees tourism as the key to peace, cooperation and economic growth...
* Nature Trekking in Ilocos Norte’s Eco-Cultural Park
A green haven in Ilocos Norte awaits people longing for the healing power of nature as a shield to the scorching heat this summer...
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” -