Sunny Cebu Newsletter
... Keeping You Up-to-Date
No need for you to search around for travel information related to the Philippines - we bring it all to you. Sunny Cebu Newsletter boils it all down and reports only the important material that you need to know.
Latest Philippines Travel Headlines
* Cebu Pacific Promo Offers P1 System Wide Seat Sale for Labor Day
Cebu Pacific Air celebrates Labor Day with a P1 systemwide seat sale until seats last. This is for travel from June 1 to December 15, 2014...
* Ilocos Norte's Sand
Festival Back With Bigger Attractions
Expect more attractions during the Himala’ (Miracle) Festival slated on May 10 at the vast track of sand dunes in Barangay Suba in Paoay town, Ilocos Norte...
* Masbate's Buntod Reef Lures Local, Foreign Tourists
More than 12 years after Buntod Reef Marine Sanctuary was opened to the public, this piece of paradise amid the sea is now the top tourist destination in the island-province of Masbate
* Protecting Caramoan Peninsula, one of Philippines' Treasured Eco-Tourism Sites
A group of islands and islets scattered in the Pacific Ocean called the Caramoan Peninsula -- the hidden paradise of Camarines Sur in the Bicol Region...
* Legazpi Prepares to Host International Tourism Summits in May
Legazpi is on its peak of preparations for the hosting of the 26th Joint Meeting of the United Nations’ World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) Commission for East Asia and the Pacific (CAP) and the UNWTO Commission for South Asia (CSA) to be held on May 18-20...
• "Philippines Insider" - #1 Philippines Travel Guide
• Updated April 2014
• Receive 8 FREE eReports !
* Sarangani Targets 80,000 Tourist Arrivals for Upcoming Sarangani Bay Beach Festival
The provincial government of Sarangani is projecting around 80,000 tourist or visitor arrivals for the upcoming 2014 Sarangani Bay Festival (SarBay)...
* Higaonon Tribe to Turn Aquatic Weeds to Revenue Resources
In a serene and interior village of Pagalungan, some 45 minutes from downtown Cagayan de Oro City, cradles a Higaonon Tribe community
of this city...
* “Saulog” to Cap Zamboanga del Norte’s 62nd Founding Anniversary
The provincial government of Zamboanga del Norte is already preparing for its 62nd Founding Anniversary on June 6, 2014 with “Saulog” highlighting the event...
"The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn."
Ralph Waldo Emerson