Sunny Cebu Newsletter
... Keeping You Up-to-Date
No need for you to search around for travel information related to the Philippines - we bring it all to you. Sunny Cebu Newsletter boils it all down and reports only the important material that you need to know.
Latest Philippines Travel Headlines
* Philippines’ Tourism Sector, up For Drive Tourism
The emerging tourism sector of the Philippines will be recognized as the Department of Tourism (DOT) takes “road-tripping” to a higher level by developing a niche market for those who love exploring the outdoors by driving...
* Cagayan Province Offers More Activities to Boost Local Tourism
To enhance tourism activities in the province, the Provincial Tourism Office of Cagayan Province has increased its tourism budget from one million last year to six million this year...
* Cebu Pacific Launches Direct Flights Between Davao and Bacolod
The Philippines' leading low-cost carrier, Cebu Pacific launched direct flights between Davao and Bacolod linking Bacolod to another key Mindanao destination...
* Korean Company Sets International Choir Festival in Bohol
Set to happen on March 18-22 this year, the Bohol International Choir
Festival and Competition (BICFC) will bring together international choir groups from all over the world showcasing each country-participant’s style and showmanship...
* Hotel in Manila Celebrates Chinese New Year 2014
Celebrate the arrival of the Year of the Horse at Sofitel and have a magnifique traditional Chinese New Year festivities like no other...
• "Philippines Insider" - #1 Philippines Travel Guide
• Receive 8 FREE eReports !
* PH Continues Winning Streak in Shanghai; Wins "Best Tropical Island Destination" Award
The Philippines was given the “Best Tropical Island Destination” award by the prestigious Shanghai Morning Post during the Shanghai Morning Post Tourism Awards held at the posh JingAn Shangri-la Hotel...
* Cebu Pacific Promo Slashes Fares to Japan With Seat Sale as low as PHP99
Cebu Pacific promo promotes travel between Japan and the Philippines with a seat sale as low as PHP99 until seats last...
* New Tourism Trail Explores Other Side of Ilocos Norte
The provincial government has unveiled a new range of cultural heritage and eco-tourism through its new tour itinerary ‘Anaraar’
* Gastronomic Wonders of San Pablo
The majority of these foods, gathered from the wild can challenge cuisine luminaries all around the world from the Mekong Delta to the waterways of Venice...
* Bohol Proves Tourism Alive, Hosts Cruise Ship Tourists
Bohol’s resiliency to come back from the devastating earthquake that rocked its tourism infrastructure down is a mettle of good governance and
Please help the typhoon victims in any way that you can...even small gestures can make a BIG difference. Thank you.
Go to CNN.com/Impact
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."