Sunny Cebu Newsletter
... Keeping You Up-to-Date
No need for you to search around for travel information related to the Philippines - we bring it all to you. Sunny Cebu Newsletter boils it all down and reports only the important material that you need to know.
Latest Philippines Travel Headlines
* Airphil Express Rebrands as PAL Express Airlines
Side by side with the rebranding will be a total enhancement of customer experience as PAL Express ensures that customers receive the best quality service that each carrier has been known for...
* Philippines Dubbed 'Most Popular Destination in Asia' in Guangzhou, China
The Philippines was chosen "Most Popular Destination" by Guangzhou Information Times and the Guangzhou International Tourism Fair...
* Baliangao Protected Landscape & Seascape - Eco-Tourism Site Near Cagayan De Oro
Located in barangays Tugas, Misom, Sinian and Landing, the 299.9 hectare protected area thrives with 21 species of mangroves...
• "Philippines Insider" - #1 Philippines Travel Guide
* Cebu Pacific Gets Ready for Summer Peak in the Philippines
The Philippines’ largest budget carrier, Cebu Pacific Air (PSE:CEB) is primed for summer peak in the Philippines with brand-new aircraft, additional flights and new services...
* Manila Bali Flights Launched by Cebu Pacific Air
CEB launched its direct service from Manila to Bali, just in time for peak summer travel in the Philippines...
* Clark Airport Wins Routes Airport Marketing Awards
Clark Airport had yet another banner year in 2012 posting an unprecedented 72 percent growth in passenger traffic...
* Lang-ay Festival set for April 1-9; Features 'Moto-cause'
BAGUIO CITY - Mountain Province is set to celebrate its 46th founding anniversary in the Lang-ay festival...
* Le Tour de Filipinas to Kick off Race in Ilocos Norte
A global cycling race will kick off in Ilocos Norte for a four-day bikathon that will cover Northern Luzon provinces from April 13-16...
"Every thought we think is creating our future."
Louise L. Hay