Sunny Cebu Newsletter
... Keeping You Up-to-Date
No need for you to search around for travel information related to the Philippines - we bring it all to you. Sunny Cebu Newsletter boils it all down and reports only the important material that you need to know.
Latest Philippines Travel Headlines
* Calendar of 'Pinaka' Fun Festivals in Pampanga
These are the “must –see” festivals in Pampanga which are uniquely Kapampangan in character and rendition...
* Sillag Festival of Lights to Put Poro Point on Tourism, Investment Map
This year’s Sillag festival hopes to generate a growing interest in this city and secure Poro Point’s position on the country’s tourism and investment map...
* PHL Dragon Boat Festival 2013 Hosted By Bohol in April
As Bohol hosts the 2nd Philippine Dragon Boat Festival (PDBF) International Club Crew Challenge 2013 in April...
* Cebu Pacific Promo Offers Seat Sale to 43 Philippine and International routes for Summer
Cebu Pacific promo rates to select domestic and international destinations...
• "Philippines Insider" - #1 Philippines Travel Guide
* Cebu Pacific Growth 2012 Equals 11%; Flies 13.26 Million Passengers
On back of domestic, international expansion Cebu Pacific posts 11% growth...
* Donsol Whale Shark Tourism Starts Earlier Than Regular Season This Year
An early start of the season for whale shark tourism looms here as the “gentle giants of the ocean” have already started public appearances...
* Philippine Real Estate Market Continues to Grow and Expand
Riding the crest of renewed investor confidence fueled by the strong macroeconomic fundamentals...
* Flights From Dubai to Clark Philippines by Emirates Airlines Beginning October 1
Emirates, one of the world’s fastest growing airlines, has announced that it will have daily, non-stop flights...
* Ilocos Norte's own Pines City to be Enhanced
The bucolic town of Adams, the province’s only mountainous sanctuary is heading for more enhancement...
"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome."