Sunny Cebu Newsletter
... Keeping You Up-to-Date
No need for you to search around for travel information related to the Philippines - we bring it all to you. Sunny Cebu Newsletter boils it all down and reports only the important material that you need to know.
Latest Philippines Travel Headlines
* Upcoming Philippine Festivals; Bacolod City Gears up for its First Korean Festival on August 15
The City of Bacolod will hold its first-ever Korean event dubbed the “Gangnam Festival” on August 15 at the Bacolod Government Center also known as the People’s House...
* Increased Initiatives in Tourism Credited for Steady Growth in Tourist Arrivals
The Philippines’ revived international tourism campaign “It’s More Fun in the Philippines” among other initiatives by the Department of Tourism is keeping the steady growth of tourist arrivals afloat...
* Jungle Trail to Underground River Opens Again in Puerto Princesa
The park management of the Puerto Princesa Underground River (PPUR) and the city government here opened again the “jungle trail” ...
* Malacanang Welcomes Award for Global Tourism Campaign 'It's More Fun in the Philippines'
The Palace congratulated the
tourism department for receiving recognition for its global tourism campaign, “It’s More Fun in the Philippines." ...
* SOCCSKSARGEN Region Launches Tour Packages to the 12th Paradise
Tourists coming to SOCCSKSARGEN Region in Mindanao could soon enjoy the 12th Paradise in packages that assure memorable experiences...
* Pandan’s Malumpati Spring, Bugang River Fast Becoming Antique’s top Tourist Destination
Everything’s getting into place to make Malumpati Cold Spring Resort and Bugang River the top tourist destination of this province...
• The Most Comprehensive Philippine Travel Guide
• New Price!
• Updated July 2014
• Receive 8 FREE eReports
* A Place of Magic in the Province of Guimaras
If there is one mysterious and
enchanting place in the island province of Guimaras, all hands are up for the Neptune Pittman’s Garden Resort and Spa located in the serene village of Tastasan, Buenavista...
* Cebu Pacific’s Tigerair Philippines Launches Manila-Cagayan de Oro Flights
Cebu Pacific Air, through its network made wider with Tigerair Philippines, expands its domestic network with the launch of Tigerair Philippines' Manila - Cagayan de Oro flights...
* INC Inaugurates Philippine Arena in Bulacan
Banners, flags, stickers bearing the colors of red, white and green has engulfed every town and city as the province braces for a momentous event-- the inauguration of the Philippine Arena...
* Traditional T’boli Canoe Racing Debuts at 15th T’nalak Festival
For the first time in the 15-year history of the South Cotabato’s T’nalak Festival, the traditional T’boli canoe finally takes a spotlight in the form of a banca racing competition...
* Tubigon, Bohol Opens Macaas Eco-Tourism Package
Over a year after completing the town’s tourism master plan, Tubigon sets up its first eco-tourism activity based from a coastal community of barangay Macaas...
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them
― Maya Angelou