Sunny Cebu Newsletter
... Keeping You Up-to-Date
No need for you to search around for travel information related to the Philippines - we bring it all to you. Sunny Cebu Newsletter boils it all down and reports only the important material that you need to know.
Latest Philippines Travel Headlines
* Cebu Pacific Air Joins UATP Network to Address Corporate Demand
UATP announced today that Cebu Pacific Air has joined its Network as a Merchant. Effective immediately, Cebu Pacific will accept UATP cards as payment...
* ‘Bangon Tours’ Urges Domestic Tourists to Travel to Help in Rehab Efforts
For every tour to Philippine destinations, part of its revenue will be used for recovery and rebuilding efforts of areas affected by typhoon “Yolanda”, some of which are tourism sites...
* DOT Sticks to Target of 10-M Foreign Tourist Arrivals by 2016
A decline in the number of international tourist arrivals this year is expected, but the Department of Tourism (DOT) is still determined to meet its goal of 10 million arrivals by 2016...
* Cebu Pacific Mounts Additional Hong Kong Flights this Christmas
The Philippines' leading low-cost carrier, Cebu Pacific Air (PSE:CEB) adds one more daily flight between Manila and Hong Kong during Christmas peak season, to accommodate travel demand to Hong Kong...
* Nueva Vizcaya Women Turn Water Lilies Into Cash
It all started with a massive clean-up of the water lilies in the fish ponds and boating lagoon of the Lower Magat Eco - Tourism Park (LMETP) in Barangay San Luis in this town...
• "Philippines Insider" - #1 Philippines Travel Guide
• Receive 8 FREE eReports !
* Hidden Treasures of Sta. Teresita, Cagayan
Beyond the rustic simplicity of Buguey, Cagayan's former biggest barangay, Barrio Namunit, is a sleeping tourism gem waiting to be polished so as to shine on its own...
* Threading the Foot Trails of Nueva Vizcaya
They used to be the only access of indigenous tribes to reach their lowland friends and relatives but these mountain trails have become links to preserve peace and culture...
* Subic Bay Historical Marker Unveiled
The National Historical Commission of the Philippines (NHCP) unveiled here a historical marker for the port of Subic, recognizing the contribution of the area and the role of Filipino workers in the economic development of the nation...
* AirAsia Zest Launches Inaugural Flight From Cebu to Kuala Lumpur
AirAsia Zest has launched its first international flight from Mactan Cebu International Airport to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, one of the many routes that it said it plans to open in the province...
* Philippine Airlines Promo - PAL Promo and PAL Discount Fares
Fly Now at 0% Interest - Various bank cardholders may avail of the 0% Installment Plan on Published Fare Tickets at Philippine Airlines ticket offices nationwide...
Please help the typhoon victims in any way that you can...even small gestures can make a BIG difference. Thank you.
Go to CNN.com/Impact
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela