Sunny Cebu Newsletter
... Keeping You Up-to-Date
No need for you to search around for travel information related to the Philippines - we bring it all to you. Sunny Cebu Newsletter boils it all down and reports only the important material that you need to know.
Latest Philippines Travel Headlines
* Cagayan de Oro Golden Mermaid Statue Unveiled
A Golden Mermaid statue has been unveiled at the City Tourism Hall...
* Central Luzon Sustains Strong Hold on Development
key economic indicators point to even brighter prospects for the region to enjoy...
* “Healing Island in Asia” new Tourism Thrust for Siquijor Philippines
Siquijor Island will be promoted by newly elected local officials as the "Healing Island in Asia."..
* Our Lady of Piat: Part of Cagayan’s Culture and Source of Courage for Cagayanos
The story is retold to practically every generation...
• "Philippines Insider" - #1 Philippines Travel Guide
LEARN TAGALOG FREE !
* Albay Philippines Now PHL's 7th Largest Overnight Destination
Albay, with its rich world-class tourism sites and strong and well organized tourism program, now ranks 7th in the Top 10...
* Camiguin Philippines: A Calm Tranquil Island Adventure
This island is unique in so many ways and my visit there was so tranquil I am yearning to return for more...
* Inflight Calls and Internet Now on PAL Flights
Passengers of Philippine Airlines can now make phone calls and browse the internet while inflight...
* Week-long Activities to Usher in Samar Day 2013
A series of activities have been set from August 5-10 for the Samar Day celebration with the call for unity, cooperation and stability as the theme...
* Asean Starts Promoting Experiential and Creative Southeast Asia Tourism
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) is promoting six experiential and creative travel themes to encourage multi-country trips across Southeast Asia...
"Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
- Henry Ford (1863-1947)