Sunny Cebu Newsletter
... Keeping You Up-to-Date
No need for you to search around for travel information related to the Philippines - we bring it all to you. Sunny Cebu Newsletter boils it all down and reports only the important material that you need to know.
Latest Philippines Travel Headlines
• Philippine Airlines Promo - PAL, Airphil Express Tie up With Mastercard in New Promo
Philippine Airlines and Airphil Express have partnered with global payments industry leader MasterCard to launch a new promotion...
• How to Lower Cholesterol Naturally and Ways to Reduce Cholesterol Levels
Cholesterol is only found in animal foods. Food from plants are said to be almost entirely cholesterol-free...
• Cebu Pacific Promo Offers More Chances to Fly to Bali With P888 Seat Sale
The airline is set to launch its direct Manila-Bali (Denpasar) service on March 16, 2013...
• Bayanihan Dance Group Mesmerizes Toronto Audience
Ushering in a new wave of cultural awareness of things Philippine...
• "Philippines Insider" is the #1 Philippines Travel Guide
• Aviation Training Institute in the Philippines Inaugurated by Cebu Pacific Air and CAE
Aviation training institute has capacity to train over 2,500 airline pilots and other aviation professionals annually...
• Masbate Beach Promotes Fun and Adventure Throughout Masbate’s Unbeaten Eco-Tourism Sites
The path leading to Masbate’s magnificent eco-tourism spots remains unbeaten...
• Laguna Mountain Campground: Mt. Makiling Has Lots to Offer Tourists
One story goes that Makiling fell in love with a particular man, and took him to her house to be her husband, there to spend his days in matrimonial bliss...
• Turning the Philippines and Western Visayas into a Must-See Destination
indeed it’s more fun in the Philippines an Western Visayas...
• Native Mudfish “Pantat” in Zarraga, Iloilo, Philippines: No Ordinary Breed
Those who pass this northern town of Iloilo, especially visitors and tourists, often stop to look at the tasty looking mudfish displayed in kiosks along the road...
• Iloilo City Positions Itself as Educational Tourism Destination
The local government plans to transform this city into an educational tourism destination for international students...
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."