Sunny Cebu Newsletter
... Keeping You Up-to-Date
No need for you to search around for travel information related to the Philippines - we bring it all to you. Sunny Cebu Newsletter boils it all down and reports only the important material that you need to know.
Latest Philippines Travel Headlines
* Cebu Pacific Promo fly from Manila to Sydney and Kuwait
The Philippines’ leading airline, Cebu Pacific will operate direct flights from Manila to Sydney, Australia and to Kuwait this September...
* Bukidnon’s Blue Water Cave—A
For people who like to smell wood blossoms in the cool fresh mountain air while plunging in gently flowing cool blue waters, or go caving (spelunking) this summer, Blue Water Cave is one perfect place to go...
* Glamping in the Philippines near Manila
Manila residents are excited about a new concept in camping called Glamping which really means a luxurious version of camping...
* Be Lured by the Philippine’s First Sundials in Tagudin
Anyone can have a quick visit to this history-filled town and have selfie photos near the two oldest sundials in the Philippines...
* Great Promos for Low-Season Boracay Travelers From Nami Resort
Summer is coming to a close but the fun in Boracay Island continues through the lean months with these 2 budget-friendly promos by Nami Resort...
• "Philippines Insider" - The Most Extensive Philippine Travel Guide
• Updated June 2014
• Receive 8 FREE eReports !
* Vietura at Sofitel Manila Launches Beauty Staycation Packages
Sofitel’s Vietura introduces pampering beauty staycation packages until December 29, 2014...
* SM City Cauayan, Isabela Opens
SM bring its shopping, leisure, and entertainment excitement up north with the opening of SM City Cauayan in Isabela...
* Balungao Hilltop Adventure, Pangasinan’s Thrill
Looking for a new and ultimate adventure? Thrill seekers will have the time of their
lives at the Balungao Hilltop Adventure in the eastern town of Pangasinan, an extreme nature and sports adventure site developed by the local government of Balungao...
* Sta. Ana, Cagayan Province Topnotch Game Fishing Capital
It may sound hyperbolic but there’s no need to promote the country’s latest tourist destination, Sta. Ana in Cagayan province. Its attractions promote itself...
"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.” -